Our client develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. They raise the bar high and they often achieve the impossible. They do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechatronics and mathematics specialists. It’s all about laying the entire puzzle. And they can’t do that without you, a driven electronics designer who regards PCBs as the best pieces of the puzzle.
Your daily activities include:
- Definition of system architecture in cooperation with fellow-architects in multidisciplinary teams
- Translating the customer’s wishes into an electronics specification and design for a product, a module or a system
- Maintaining contact with stakeholders on all levels, from junior colleagues to the customer's management
- Managing project teams in the technical field and supervising and coaching junior colleagues
- You offer support for the integration and delivery of the end product at the customer
- Advising management about strategic choices in the fields of road maps, technology and organisation
- Preparing offers and feasibility studies
- Contributing to the definition and implementation of training programs
- You have an electronics background on a higher professional or university education level
- You have at least 10 years of experience in electronics development, which you gained in various roles and environments.
- You have also worked as an electronics architect on an academic level on multidisciplinary projects for a number of years.
- You are an expert in your discipline and you enjoy conveying this to your colleagues
- You have a knowledge of or experience with various development methods and technologies (modelling, simulations, etc.)
- You have excellent social and communication skills
- Working on the most innovative projects in multidisciplinary teams
- The possibility to work in various domains
- Space to develop your leadership and to take the technical lead
- Gathering and sharing knowledge and sparring with smart colleagues
- Space to continuously develop your talents
- Salary in the bandwidth of €4500 - €5500 gross per month
Our clients employees are their strength and together they want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to the employees, it’s the personal attention at our client that makes the difference. And that’s something they are proud of. After all, to them, success is more than just a good salary. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop. It's also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop. That’s why every employee receives a personal development budget.