Our client is an international company focused on industrial processes and serves customers in the oil & gas, food, breweries & drinks, feed, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, logistics and manufacturing markets. They are searching for a Software Engineer Services MES (Manufacturing Execution System) to work in the Netherlands near Eindhoven.
- Completed degree in Computer Science or Industrial Automation
- You have an affinity with production environments and the process industry
- Knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET, C #, SQL server
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) is a plus
- ISA88 / ISA95 is a plus
- Experience with commercial packages such as Wonderware and Parsec is an advantage
- Proficiency in the English language
- You have good communication skills, are eager to learn and a real team player
- You are willing to run consignment services
- A job with a lot of varied activities
- A laptop, telephone and suitable lease car
- 25 vacation days
- An expense allowance of € 125.00 per month
- Profit distribution
- Flexible working conditions and good working conditions
- A team with friendly colleagues and an informal working atmosphere
- Beautiful and challenging projects within industrial automation
- Growth opportunities! We invest your knowledge and career
- Access to 100+ online training courses
- An extensive package of secondary employment conditions that will not disappoint!
- Acquire shares at a reasonable price through the company savings program
This program ensures that international engineers are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands.
You will be assisted with the following:
- Help in the search for housing nearby your new job.
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who is working in our country needs to apply for private health insurance). Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost around € 70,- up to €100,- per month.
- A basic course in the Dutch language