This job is in Belgium
Our client designs, develops and produces machines for the agricultural sector. The company has been active for more than 100 years and is known worldwide. They also have their own product development department and own several patents.
As a Vehicle Test Engineer ( Combine, Hay & Forage) your main goal is to validate new developments, report where improvements are required and help determine the root cause.
- Testing, validating and improving the designs coming from product engineering;
- Doing validation tests on site as in the field, being stationary and / or dynamic vehicle tests, both on durability and functionality;
- Being responsible for various test programs;
- Working out functional tests and execute them;
- Focus is both on mechanical components as on hardware and software validation;
- Reporting issues in their internal reporting tool (CTS) and proactively search for root causes;
- Analyzing test results;
- Being able to adjust the machine settings for optimal performance and make necessary repairs in the field if needed;
- For some of the assignments you will be in an international test location for several weeks, so international travel is part of the job.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in electromechanics or equivalent by experience;
- Willing to travel to worldwide test locations for several weeks;
- You have knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, electro-mechanical and electro-hydraulic systems;
- Experience with or a background within agricultural equipment is an asset;
- You are a team player and good communicator;
- Having a C(E) driving license is a plus;
- You are able to handle challenges and having a problem solving mindset.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Dutch, French, German or Spanish is a plus.
- A permanent challenging job in a dynamic, international and high-tech environment.
- You will also have the opportunity to further develop your own interests in order to contribute to the success of the entire company.
- In addition, you will be working in a pleasant, team-oriented and professional atmosphere with many opportunities for development.
- All this goes hand in hand with an attractive salary and a package of extra legal benefits such as hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.