This job is in Belgium
Our client designs, develops and produces machines for the agricultural sector. The company has been active for more than 100 years and is known worldwide. They also have their own product development department and own several patents.
As a Virtual and Augmented Reality Engineer you are involved in supporting product development through the use of Virtual analysis and immersive simulation.
- You work with the product teams to generate accurate virtual representations of proposed and developed products.
- Virtual model development and testing is used throughout the design process to supplement or replace physical prototyping.
- You will be responsible for generating models and replicating the functionality necessary to support the needed testing.
- You ensure the smooth and efficient use of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technologies to support the product team’s needs.
- The position will support the planned setting up of Virtual Reality Lab in Belgium -3D Displays, Head Tracking, Body Tracking.
- You work on different dimensions of Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) for Head mounted Displays and Body Tracking Capabilities.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanial Engineering/ Architecture Design/ Ergonomic Engineering combined with Virtual Reality /AR applications;
- Use of VR/AR technology to test Virtual Prototyping;
- Hands-on experience on UNITY is a must;
- Game Development Software experience is quite relevant;
- Background of Programming on C#;
- Min. 3 years of experience;
- Experience on 3D modelling and 3D CAD software will be very helpful;
- Hands-on experience of Image/Video Rendering;
- High knowledge of Product development;
- Microsoft Office, engineering CAD and 3D modeling fundamentals;
- Knowledge of Pro-E or Creo, UGs, Catia, Unity, Rhinoceros, Teamcenter, VisMockup;
- Previous experience with Unity, DeltaGen, and/or Vuforia;
- Knowledge of image generation and rendering;
- Knowledge of computer graphics hardware or immersive hardware;
- Basic coding skills, C# preferred;
- Communication skills;
- Knowledge in technical writing for writing test plans and reports;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work in a worldwide team;
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- A permanent challenging job in a dynamic, international and high-tech environment.
- You will also have the opportunity to further develop your own interests in order to contribute to the success of the entire company.
- In addition, you will be working in a pleasant, team-oriented and professional atmosphere with many opportunities for development.
- All this goes hand in hand with an attractive salary and a package of extra legal benefits such as hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.