This job is in the Netherlands
Our client is one of the leading petrochemical companies in the world. Working for them means you are part of a team of 40,000 colleagues. Professionals all over the world, who are connected to each other in order to realise the success of the products, company and customers.
Our client produces plastic granules and sheets at its site in the Netherlands. These are processed by our client’s customers into end products. Products with a wide range of applications: from car bumpers to syringes, from toys to packaging materials, from telephone parts to space helmets, from stadium roofs to pipelines. Basically producing products you come in contact with every day.
In maintenance, you will take care of the maintenance of the assets in the chemical and compounding plants. This is done by means of preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance. This way, you will ensure the high reliability that our client’s customers expect.
Within the organisation, there is plenty of room for personal development and growth, all based on your knowledge, skills and competences. For our client, the safety of their people, processes and the environment comes first.
What will you be doing?
- Perform and supervise repairs, overhauls and optimisations to the installations according to the Asset Maintenance work process;
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance activities;
- Providing feedback of the work carried out in SAP;
- Giving feedback and support to planning/work preparation;
- Makes proposals for improvement in the areas of safety, quality, reliability and costs;
- Participating in project reviews and safety studies;
- Managing and partly taking care of the technical documentation within the field;
- Writing and documenting/managing procedures/instructions;
- Participates in the preparation/execution of turnarounds at responsible unit(s).
- Part of this role is to run consignment shifts.
- You have a passion for technology;
- Make an active contribution to EHS (Environmental Health & Safety);
- Sound knowledge of maintenance in all its facets;
- Completed Technical Mechanical degree or equivalent training;
- You can carry out tasks carefully and independently and can respond quickly and accurately to changes in process or organisation;
- Result-oriented, perseverance, and the ability to work accurately;
- Creative and driven to tackle problems at the core;
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Team player and good communication skills;
- Can communicate relevant information both verbally and in writing in an effective manner;
- You have a high level of English, both written and spoken.
- In good physical condition; candidates will undergo a medical examination as part of the selection procedure.
- Providing a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is part of the recruitment and selection procedure.
A pleasant working environment with colleagues who know how to get things done. Many colleagues have been working for our client for quite some time, so you can learn a lot from them. And they from you!
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits, our client offers a lot of opportunities for personal development. They provide this through a career path for maintenance, in which attention is paid to developing professional knowledge and personal growth. Salary depends on your knowledge and experience, based on our client’s collective labour agreement.