This job is in Belgium
Our client is a world-leading specialized glass manufacturer. The company guarantees world-class technology and the highest level of innovation in glazing solutions.
More than 20 renowned automobile brands rely daily on the know-how of their 6 high-tech production plants and innovation centers with more than 3,000 employees in total.
Due to the ambitious growth of the organization, they would like to strengthen the team in their plant in Belgium with a Continuous Improvement Engineer.
- Establish and maintain a system to continuously improve all processes inside the production area.
- Coordinate the implementation of KPIs Management in the plant.
- Implementation, standardization and upgrade of performance meetings in the plant.
- Implement Lean Operative Tools in Shop-floor (Standardization, 5S, KAIZEN, SMED, TPM, Routine Management, etc).
- Co-Lead the implementation of Lean Projects in the area (Supporting production owners).
- Support in the problem-solving discussions in each area.
- Report the evolution of the Lean initiatives/ projects to the managers.
- Coordinate the implementation of Skill Matrix for the area (Lean/ Quality Tools, Process Standards, Maintenance Standards, etc).
- Master or Bachelor studies (Engineering or specific studies related to the position).
- Excel (Advanced Level)
- PowerBI (Advanced Level)
- Lean Tools Knowledge (Diagnosis & Implementation)
- SAP PP (Intermediate)
- PowerApps, Sharepoint List, PowerAutomate (Basic Level)
- Advance English language skills.
Our client offers you a dynamic and multicultural company culture where initiative, consultation and team spirit are encouraged.
Your enthusiasm and result-oriented approach will be rewarded from the start with a permanent contract and an attractive salary package, supplemented with a range of extralegal benefits.