Our client is a leading infection control solution provider, supplying the healthcare, laboratory research and pharmaceutical sectors. They are active in over 100 countries and are looking for a technician to work in their healthcare sector in the Netherlands.
- You will be in charge of the maintenance and repair of the devices and apparatus that are used to clean and disinfect /sterilize medical instruments at different locations at different dentists or hospitals. Which means you will have more than one work location.
- You are available to work the breakdown service in the event if there is a problem with the machines (after regular day shift hours or weekends).
- You have a completed technical education preferably in electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering or IT.
- It’s an advantage if you have experience as a technician/mechanic of electronic devices or you are an ambitious starter who is looking for a challenge.
- You have a valid driver license.
- You possess demonstrable command of the English language
- You hold the right to work in the EU and are willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
Our client offers candidates from abroad a relocation program so that you are fully supported in the move to the Netherlands:
- Availability of shared housing nearby your work site
- If you don’t have your own car they will assist you in arranging transportation
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who works in Holland needs to apply for health insurance. Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost between € 70,- to €100,- per month.)