Our client is an engineering firm in high-tech development projects in machine and equipment construction in various markets such as the semiconductor, medical and graphics industry. They are located near Eindhoven in the Netherlands.
As (sr.) Designer Mechanics you are responsible for the design and realization of precision mechanical constructions for high-tech mechatronic modules. You are involved from specification based on customer demand to validation of the realized product and support the design with analyzes and calculations.
- A Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electromechanics.
- As a senior (sr) you have at least 5 years of relevant experience in mechanical machine and equipment construction projects.
- You have skills and affinity with the design of fine mechanical and precision systems.
- You are creative and skilled in devising constructive solutions based on multidisciplinary concepts.
- You have knowledge and experience with Design for eXcellence (DFX: costs, manufacturability, assembly, etc.).
- You have 3D CAD experience.
- You are driven and have good communication skills.
- You have excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- The salary which you will receive will be in the band width of € 4500,- up to € 5500,- gross per month.
- Varied activities due to variation in technologies, markets and projects.
- Product development from idea to operational product, from single piece to series production.
- A stimulating environment and the freedom to come up with original, creative solutions.
- An open culture focused on learning and sharing knowledge.
- Fast learning curve, own training budget and broad career opportunities.
- A direct collaboration with the customer and partners.