Salary between €30-40K dependent upon experience.
Our client is a market leading provider of Automotive Aftermarket Solutions and they work in conjunction with multi-national automotive corporations supplying all of their cataloging data management needs.
They are looking for a Software Developer to work in the Alicante area. As their Software Developer you are required to support and develop their current and future product range. You will join a small team of developers of varying skill sets and experience levels. The role requires working on older Microsoft stack technologies as well as the latest.
- Estimate scope and timescales for maintenance tasks and development projects
- Code within the companies coding standards and practices
- Attend internal meetings to help plan developments
- Communicate progress accurately and regularly
- Take ownership of allocated product(s)
- Support Help Desk in fault diagnosis.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience of the core Microsoft development technology stack (Visual Studio, SQL Server, Windows Server, IIS)
- Has good coding practices and follows standards
- Self-Starter, highly self-motivated, personable, outgoing and a team player
- Quality driven with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to manage their time efficiently
- The ability to communicate effectively both inside and outside of the technical team
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Commercial experience of building robust and scalable solutions using .NET
- Strong understanding of OO development, patterns and practices
- Strong development and design knowledge of RDBMS e.g. MS SQL
- The ability to analyse and debug existing code in terms of functionality and performance
- Comfortable taking responsibility for building and testing features that will be delivered to end users
- A working understanding of agile software development practices e.g. Scrum, KanBan, XP
- Open to accepting views & opinions of other team members
- C# (up to at least version 8)
- Entity Framework and Entity Framework Core
- MVC (ASP.Net and .Net Core)
- Razor (Blazor an advantage)
- Web API development - REST API's, JSON
- ASP.NET / Web Forms
Advantageous Additional skills
- GIT version control (GITHUB)
- Docker (Containers)
- Azure development