The basic salary which you will receive will be in the band width of €3.200,- up to €4.500,- gross per month (40 hours working week). This depends on your educational background and relevant work experience.
Our client is a global systems integrator within the sortation and warehouse automation industry. They offer a turnkey automation solution, designing and building automated sorters, conveyors, extendable loaders / unloaders and structural steel support systems. Integrity and diversity are the foundation of our clients culture and reflect their values: doing what’s right, respecting others, and performing with excellence. Our client delivers innovative, affordable solutions and incomparable customer value.
As an Electrical Project Engineer you are responsible for the electromechanical design of the material handling system. As an engineer you take care of the total EM design. This includes, for example, creating an EM layout, making the specifications for ordering the components and integrating components from other suppliers. The safety part is also your responsibility. You work closely together with the Mechanical Project Engineer and the PLC Engineer and you are the point of contact for the installation team when it comes to EM topics. You report directly to the Manager Engineering.
Incidental travel is part of the job (average 1-3 days per month).
- You provide the design and the set of drawings for the total specification, from materials to the installation drawings and the final assembly instructions
- You make checklists for the use of the material handling system
- You are a sparring partner for our sales team in the field or EM
- You understand the influence that design decisions have on the price and functionality of a design
- Bachelor level, preferably a degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience (minimum 4 years) in a comparable position
- Above average skills in CAD software and EPLAN
- Proven experience in design of safety systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Able to work independently
- Excellent technical knowledge and good spatial insight to assess the feasibility of a concept
- Proven problem-solving ability to quickly find the right solutions
- Can work on different projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of power distribution systems
- Knowledge of networks (AS-i-bus, PROFIBUS, Industrial Ethernet)
Great employment conditions, which include:
- Short communication lines
- Working within an inspiring team
- 40 hours a week Flexible working hours
- 25 paid holiday days a year
- Public holiday, maximum of 7 paid per year Holiday allowance of 8,33% over total gross year income
- Attractive primary and secondary working conditions
- Many opportunities for professional development
This program ensures that international engineers are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands.
- You will be assisted with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby your new job
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number (Dutch NIE) at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who is working in our country needs to apply for private health insurance). Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost around € 70,- up to €100,- per month
- A basic course in the Dutch language