The basic salary which you will receive will be in the band width of €4.000,- up to €7.000,- gross per month (40 hours working week). This depends on your educational background and relevant work experience.
Our client is a global systems integrator within the sortation and warehouse automation industry. They offer a turnkey automation solution, designing and building automated sorters, conveyors, extendable loaders / unloaders and structural steel support systems. Integrity and diversity are the foundation of our clients culture and reflect their values: doing what’s right, respecting others, and performing with excellence. Our client delivers innovative, affordable solutions and incomparable customer value.
As a Project Leader Engineering you are responsible for the entire design of the material handling system. With a team of mechanical, electrical mechanical and PLC engineers you will ensure a working and tested design including documentation. The design must meet the requirements and be delivered on time and within budget. Your responsibility also includes commissioning and testing the system on site. You have contact with the project Manager, customer and suppliers on a frequent base. You are a hands-on leader of the type of cooperating foreman. You report directly to the Manager Engineering.
- You will lead a multi-disciplinary engineering team for the project
- You will monitor budget and planning for the engineering activities
- You will manage risks and look for opportunities within the overall scope
- You will report to the project manager within the projects
- You coordinate with customer and suppliers
- You are a sparring partner for the sales team
- Minimum bachelor level
- Experience (minimum 3 years) in a comparable position
- Thorough knowledge of at least two of the disciplines Mechanical, Electrical, Controls
- Leadership skills, able to motivate and bring success to team
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Candidate must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Able to work independently
- Proven problem-solving ability to quickly find the right solutions
- Can work on different projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
Great employment conditions, which include:
- Short communication lines
- Working within an inspiring team
- 40 hours a week
- Flexible working hours
- 41 vacation days
- Attractive primary and secondary working conditions
- Many opportunities for professional development
This program ensures that international engineers are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands. You will be assisted with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby your new job
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who is working in our country needs to apply for private health insurance). Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost around € 70,- up to €100,- per month.
- A basic course in the Dutch language