The basic salary which you will receive will be in the band width of €2.400,- up to €3.400,- gross per month (40 hours working week). This depends on your educational background and relevant work experience.
Our client realizes high-quality components and modules for leading clients in the high tech industry. Their business includes design, engineering, prototyping and production. The assembly department consists of about 100 employees, divided into several project teams. A project team consists of three to seven employees and works on various projects. Each project team is directed by a team leader. The projects consist of the assembly of high- quality modules and/or devices, which contain mechanical and electronic precision components. Vacuum technology, pneumatics and testing of the devices play a very important role.
As an assembly specialist, you independently assemble new modules into semi finished products or entire production lines for the high-tech industry. You use specialized tools to guarantee the accuracy of the construction. In addition, you work from technical drawings and work instructions. If assembly problems or component shortages occur, you report back to the production manager and/or the engineering department. You will be stationed in a high-tech clean room environment, where quality is more important than quantity.
- Successfully completed education at EQF level 3 - 4 / MBO (vocational education) level in Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering
- 2- 10 years’ experience
- Hands-on work experience within mechanical, mechatronics, mechanics, electronics or pneumatics assembly is preferred
- You are passionate about technology and you are willing to work in a high tech environment with challenging technical projects
- Good English communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Experience with vacuum technology is a plus
- You can describe yourself as a true team player
- You are proactive and flexible
- You are willing to work extra hours if necessary
This program ensures that international engineers are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands.
You will be assisted with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby your new job.
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who is working in our country needs to apply for private health insurance). Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost around € 70,- up to €100,- per month.
- A basic course in the Dutch language