Our client has a worldwide leading position in the field of fully automated and integrated sorting and packaging systems for fruit and vegetables. The production, sales and logistics offices are located worldwide in the main fruit and vegetable areas. The company employs 300 passionate (technical) professionals.
As a Specialist Field Service Engineer, your responsibility lies in the independent start-up and maintenance of complex automated sorting installations both at home and abroad in the field of advanced sensor systems, PLC, hardware and software, with the aim of achieving and maintaining the proper functioning of the sorting installation.
Your work consists of:
- Installing machines mainly in the field of PLC. This expertise is necessary to test and coordinate the peripheral equipment.
- Start-up of production lines with skills in the field of PLC and integrated control systems Troodon, Flowmaster, Lisy.
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Optimizing the customer's product sorting results.
- Planning and organizing activities for the start-up of installations, multi-day (foreign) service assignments.
- Availability for periodical breakdown service outside of office hours.
- Higher Technical Education working and thinking level, preferably in Electrical Engineering with mechanical knowledge / Mechanical Engineering.
- You have extensive knowledge of the operating systems of all common sorting machines, their operation and the products to be sorted.
- You are able to determine priorities effectively. Identify actions, time and resources required to achieve these goals and monitor progress.
- You can independently identify and investigate important data. Linking data to find the root cause of problems.
- Independent, result-oriented and communicative
- Willingness to travel 80%.
This program ensures that international engineers are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands.
You will be assisted with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby your new job.
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who is working in our country needs to apply for private health insurance). Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost around € 70,- up to €100,- per month.
- A basic course in the Dutch language