Our client develops and sells high-quality machines for the final packaging of products. These machines, which are mainly supplied to the food, beverages and tobacco industry, range from case packer lines, box set-up systems and transport systems to complete turn-key projects.
The company has a strong focus on the export of its products, both within and outside of Europe. The company has a very pleasant and friendly working climate in modern business premises, with approximately 70 employees that are working on customer-oriented solutions for the final packaging of all kinds of bags, as well as form-retaining products, in boxes and crated containers, etc.
The activities mainly consist of building, testing and commissioning final packaging lines on location at the customer. These customers are mainly located in Europe, but also outside the EU such as America, Australia and Russia. Training of the machine operators is also part of the job. In addition, you carry out preventive and corrective malfunction maintenance on installations all over the world based on your expertise, whereby communication on an international level is very important.
- You have a completed Bachelor or Technical education with work experience in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics.
- You have knowledge of PLC programming technology.
- You are in possession of a VCA diploma.
- A willingness to travel of about 80% (they try to keep you free on weekends).
- You are someone who can work independently as well as in a team.
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality
- You are a person who treats customers in a friendly manner.
- You have a role as an ambassador for the organization and you feel at home in this.
- You have excellent language skills in English and German.
This program ensures that international engineers are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands.
You will be assisted with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby your new job.
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who is working in our country needs to apply for private health insurance). Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost around € 70,- up to €100,- per month.
- A basic course in the Dutch language