Our client has been working for over 30 years as a professional systems integrator for industrial automation and production management software projects. Their goal is to increase, in close cooperation with their customers, their production and efficiency and thereby maximizing their competitive edge.
Their added value is a close, enthusiastic and dynamic team of highly trained staff and their in-depth product and process knowledge. The key concepts in their relationship with customer and suppliers alike is teamwork and partnership.
To strengthen their business unit in the Netherlands, they are looking for a passionate Industrial SCADA / Software Engineer.
- You will work closely with clients and internal project manager for the overall project.
- You will analyze, in cooperation with the project, the needs and requirements of the client and translates it into a functional description.
- You will develop software to control industrial processes and visualization (HMI SCADA).
- You implement data logging and processing of industrial processes (Historian, SQL, SSRS).
- You keep abreast of the latest technologies and applies them in your projects.
- You carry yourself the required tests; possibly in cooperation with the customer.
- Since we are active in industries diversion, you are open for every new challenge.
- In time, the possibility exists to grow into the role of project manager or solution architect.
- You have a higher technical (Bachelor or Master) degree or equivalent experience.
- You have an interest in the development of industrial applications (SCADA, Historian, SQL, ...).
- Knowledge of the GE Proficy IP suite (Historian, Cimplicity, iFix, Workflow ...) is a plus, but not required.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking.
- You want up-to-date in terms of technology and software development.
- Integration of bar code scanners, RF-ID readers or other peripherals are an interesting challenge for you.
- You are flexible and stress resistant.
- You have a good knowledge (oral and written) of the English language
- Work experience is not required.
- Creativity: you are creative and inventive in translating customer requirements into appropriate industrial software solutions.
- Self-critical: You have a healthy dose of self-criticism during your work to arrive at a robust solution.
- Listening ability: you are able to immediately distil the underlying idea or problem from a conversation (with customer, supplier or team member).
- Problem-solving ability: in problem situations, you are able to clearly and clearly identify the main reason without getting lost in edge details.
- Communicative ability: conveying concepts and ideas clearly and succinctly to avoid misunderstandings and loss of time.
This program ensures that international engineers are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands.
You will be assisted with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby your new job.
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who is working in our country needs to apply for private health insurance). Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost around € 70,- up to €100,- per month.
- A basic course in the Dutch language