This job is in Belgium
Our client designs, develops and produces machines for the agricultural sector. The company has been active for more than 100 years and is known worldwide. They also have their own product development department and own several patents.
- Participating in innovation projects related to automation, productivity improvement and efficiency improvement of agricultural equipment.
- Preparing and completing designs and system architectures;
- Participating in design reviews and in test plan creation;
- Organizing, executing and managing test plans for proving out innovation concepts;
- Working with external development partners and sensor suppliers, providing product and application expertise to the team.
- Preparing machines for field testing by developing and implementing design changes and instrumentation.
- Operating equipment in the field, leading the field activities and problem resolution.
- Communicating and collaborating with the engineers and teams to coordinate the test activities.
- Revising and understanding technologies and trends that will influence medium term and long term product plans
- Reporting to the Innovation Manager and working closely together with the whole team;
- Sharing ideas for continuous improvements of the products.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Mechanical/Agricultural or Electrical Engineering;
- Experience in development of new technology concepts for agricultural equipment;
- Knowledge of mechanical design, control systems, sensor application, data collection and analysis;
- You have the ability to generate new ideas;
- Participating in all aspects of concept development for agricultural equipment;
- Capability to work independently;
- Willingness to travel and participate in-field evaluation. Expect 4-8 weeks of travel per year depending on project needs;
- You have experience with off-road machinery requirements and operations;
- You are and stay an expert in your domain of technology.
- A permanent challenging job in a dynamic, international and high-tech environment.
- You will also have the opportunity to further develop your own interests in order to contribute to the success of the entire company.
- In addition, you will be working in a pleasant, team-oriented and professional atmosphere with many opportunities for development.
All this goes hand in hand with an attractive salary and a package of extra legal benefits such as hospitalizatio