This job is in the Netherlands
Our client is specialized in the fabrication of fiberglass piping systems (Polyester, Vinyl Ester or Epoxy) either with or without a thermoplastic liner (PE, PP, PVC-U, PVC-C, PVDF or ECTFE). With over 35 years’ experience and about 100 employees, our client is a leader FRP piping systems for the Benelux.
You are familiar with installing or fitting pipelines with diameters from 25 to 2000 mm and are interested about the possibilities of glass fiber reinforced plastic pipelines.
What will you be doing?
- You will be installing or fitting pipelines, which you are good at and grow into a 1st fitter, foreman or supervisor. The latter is possible, but not necessary;
- You will install pipelines on location, usually at (petro)chemical companies, together with other mechanics and a foreman or superintendent.
- Before you go to a customer location you will be well prepared for your work with assembly instructions, drawings and safety and quality instructions.
- You will be tinkering, laminating, welding, pipe fitting and finishing with professional tools.
- You are full of energy, motivated, accurate and a team player.
- You have a technical education (diploma not required).
- You are a recent graduate or have experience with (steel) pipes or technology from another field.
- You do not have to have experience with installing or fitting pipelines, but that can be useful.
- If you can read technical drawings it’s a plus (but you can learn that too).
- You speak and write English (B2).
- A competitive salary
- A nice and varied job with an ambitious company and a dream team that is developing very fast.
- You will have a good employer, earn good money, and the secondary working conditions are top notch.
- You will receive excellent supervision and will be working in a safe environment.