As an electrical engineer you play a key role in the overall electrical design, from power distribution to compiling the bill of materials for all the necessary electrical components within the project. An important aspect of your work as an engineer is drawing up the control diagrams with Industrial Ethernet and AS-i bus. You prepare design and character sets for the manufacture of the electrical casings and the specifications of the cabling. You also do this for the materials, installation drawings, and instructions for the installer. It is your job to create the detailed design and then explain it to the installer. Your established checklists are used for the commissioning of the complete installation, from connection to testing.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical engineering or Mechatronics;
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Knowledge of designing and installing networks;
- Knowledge of power distribution;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or other programs;
- Strong English communication skills.
Contract / conditions
If you are successful in the application process, our client will invest in your personal development. The salary starts at € 2.400,- and goes up to € 4.000,- gross per month (40 hours working week) depending on your experience and education. There are also many secondary benefits such as vacation pay, pension scheme, collective health insurance, travel allowance and more.
Our client offers candidates from abroad a relocation program so that you are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands. They will assist you with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby the site
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who works in Holland needs to apply for health insurance. Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost between € 70,- to €100,- per month.)
- They also offer a basic course in the Dutch language