This job is in the Netherlands
Our client, is specialised in the development and production of a wide range of public transport and coach buses. They are searching for electrical engineers who want to be challenged every day and work on our electric public transport buses equipped with the latest technological innovations.
No work experience? No problem! Our client is willing to take the time to train enthusiastic candidates with a completed technical education internally. Additionally, they gladly offer suitable candidates a permanent contract after their probationary period.
As an Electrical Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Installing customer-specific systems such as payment or navigation systems;
- Impeccably installing the high-voltage powertrains of our electric buses;
- Testing the software behind our control systems;
- Adjusting the engine drive of various types and manufacturers according to the manual;
- Promptly identifying and resolving malfunctions or error messages in electrical installations.
The role of an electrical engineer is not an easy one, but it is certainly versatile. Each day, you will be faced with new technical challenges. Therefore, it is important that you possess technical insight, perseverance, and a thirst for knowledge. We also value your ability to work independently while seeking the expertise of your colleagues when necessary.
You also have:
- A completed technical degree in Electrical Engineering;
- If you only possess a basic diploma from a technical education, there are possibilities for internal training;
- A NEN 9140 certificate “Working on Electric Vehicles” or a willingness to obtain one;
- Work experience in electrical engineering;
- You speak a professional level of English or German.
A challenging position in a pleasant working environment, based on a full-time employment contract, you can also expect:
- Attractive salary up to €3,492.00 gross monthly depending on your experience and education;
- In addition, 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, and profit sharing;
- Day shifts from 7:00 am to 3:45 pm;
- Good pension scheme, various collective agreements, and employee benefits;
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days (additional days off) per year;
- A friendly team and a pleasant working environment;
- Prospect of a permanent contract after successfully completing the probationary period.
Our client offers candidates from abroad a relocation program so that you are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands. They will assist you with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby work
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number (Dutch NIE) at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who works in Holland needs to apply for health insurance. Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost between € 70,- to €100,- per month.)