This job is in the Netherlands
Our client is an international system integrator specialised in Warehouse Handling Systems and you would work in a multidisciplinary team that is always looking for an even more efficient and better working methods. Which is where you come in! Our client would like to use your input and creativity in the future. As a PLC Software Developer you work directly for the Lead PLC Engineer who will also coach you optimally. As PLC Software Developer you are responsible for: designing, developing and optimizing new and existing PLC operating software.
What are you going to do:
- Ensure project realization from design to commissioning with customers together with your colleagues
- Translate customer demand into a control solution and making it as efficient and effective to make it possible to meet the latest standards and requirements in the logistics sector
- Design, develop and optimize control software for both new and existing projects and machines
- Development of ASRS solutions (Automated Storage and Retrieval System)
- Help to develop a standard library that the PLC Project Engineers use when configuring the projects, if necessary you will provide support. Coordinate a project, from design to realization and providing aftercare where appropriate
- Recognizing and analysing potential control risks and coming up with effective solutions
- Constant proactive thinking about the development of the operating systems and raising them together to a higher level
Completed Bachelor degree in Industrial Automation, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
- A proactive and flexible working attitude and can work well in a team
- Knowledge of Siemens S7 and TIA or comparable PLC operating systems
- Affinity with industrial automation
- Prepared to carry out on-site work during commissioning phase
- Good command of the English language both spoken and written
The advantages of working at our client:
- Working with professional colleagues on innovative, logistical solutions within an informal environment with a lot of freedom.
- Teamwork is always central, just like the passion for technology.
- In addition, we have weekly drinks at our own bar, legendary parties and the best team activities!
- Within the department you get a lot of space to showcase your knowledge, craftsmanship and ideas.
- We challenge you to think out-of-the-box and to bring out the best in yourself, not just for yourself but also for the team.
- With us you do not find formal situations and loft thinking but space for knowledge sharing and cool ideas.
- We offer both good primary and secondary employment conditions: Open culture and accountable for your own work
- Good opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary
- 25 leave days
- Flexible working hours and teleworking possibilities for a perfect work-life balance
- Retirement settlement
- Education and development opportunities (both professionally and personally
Are you interested and convinced that this job is for you? Send us your English resume!