Site Superintendent Infrastructure
Our client operates one of the largest and most modern, versatile and purpose-built fleets in
the world. And is an innovative world leader in the fields of offshore energy solutions (oil &
gas and renewables), infra marine works, environmental remediation, dredging and land
reclamation. The company is committed and works towards a sustainable future by
identifying and offering solutions for global challenges such as rising sea levels, a scarcity of
resources, population growth, reduction of emissions and pollution.
As a Site Superintendent you are independently responsible for the realization of (sub-)
projects within the prescribed time, quality and budget.
• You supervise construction site employees and supervise the work of subcontractors
• You provide the design of a safe and efficient construction site.
• You work in accordance with established processes and plans, check and register
the costs at work, the progress on the planning and the use of production resources,
personnel and suppliers.
• You identify deviations from the contract and you check and register the quality of the
work on the construction site.
• You conduct a conscientious personnel and project administration.
• You are responsible for the necessary toolbox meetings and workplace inspections
and you participate in the project meeting for which you are invited.
• You have a completed technical education at Bachelor level
• You are in possession of a VCA-VOL certificate (Safety certification for operational
• You have at least 5 years of work experience in construction
• You have experience with monodisciplinary projects
• You are willing to work in the Netherlands
• You speak and write fluent English and Spanish. An additional language is a plus.
Our client will invest in the right candidate, offering:
• Many development opportunities within a multinational environment
• Close cooperation in a team with motivated colleagues
• Top quality education and training
• A competitive salary and fringe benefits.
• An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
• A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on