We are looking for a Project QHSE Manager to promote sound work practices and a healthy lifestyle for everyone involved in our client’s company.
Our client is an innovative world leader in the fields of offshore energy solutions (oil & gas and renewables), infra marine works, environmental remediation, dredging and land reclamation. The company is committed to provide a healthy work environment which is why QHSE is one of the supportive departments that is involved in all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental matters on all projects, vessels, and in HQ.
As a Project QHSE Manager you will play a key role in the preparation and execution of our client’s offshore projects. You will collaborate with employees of all nationalities and disciplines and you might work on board of our clients vessels, on a project site or in one of the offices. You will be responsible for the maintenance and control of QHSE-S practices on site, as well as inspecting all activities and equipment to reassure proper operation and implementation of procedures.
- Onsite responsibility for guiding and planning all personnel;
- Maintain constructive work relations with the client;
- Manage compliance with legislation and client requirements regarding QHSE-S;
- Organize project inductions and stimulate knowledge of project specific QHSE-S management systems, QHSE awareness and implementation thereof;
- Conduct internal project audits/inspections including proper documentation, root cause assessments and corrective actions;
- Investigate and analyse all incident reports onsite.
- You preferably hold a master degree in a relevant engineering discipline;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a QHSE position in offshore activities;
- Your work history demonstrates increased levels of responsibility and leadership;
- You have a proven track record as an internal auditor;
- You are able to express yourself fluently in spoken and written English.
- You have a good knowledge of applicable standards;
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You are willing to work abroad, in Europe as well as the rest of the world.
Our client will invest in the right candidate, offering:
- A competitive salary and benefits;
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.