Do you have a degree in Civil Engineering (Caminos, Canales y Puertos) or Industrial Engineering with a focus on electromechanical engineering? And are you interested in working all over the world? Then we have the engineering job for you! We are seeking talented and enthusiastic Technical Superintendents who want to work internationally in a competitive, multinational and offshore environment.
Our client is an innovative world leader in the fields of offshore energy solutions (oil & gas and renewables), infra marine works, environmental remediation, dredging and land reclamation. The company is committed and works towards a sustainable future by identifying and offering solutions for global challenges such as rising sea levels, a scarcity of resources, population growth, reduction of emissions and pollution.
As a Technical Superintendent, you will work within the Technical Department as part of a highly motivated and talented team working on the realization of offshore drilling and installation projects.
- You will be part of a highly motivated and talented on site team, supported and coached by an experienced Vessel Manager.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of the maintenance and repair of our client’s fleet.
- As a member of the docking team you will, in a later stage, also prepare and follow up the dockings of one of the vessels.
- You are qualified in Industrial or Civil engineering, preferably with a specialization in (electro)mechanics or the equivalent by experience.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- You are flexible and stress resistant.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You can work independently.
- You are a problem solver.
- You work well in a team and are enthusiastic about the contribution you make to the company.
- You are willing to work abroad, in Europe as well as the rest of the world for extended periods of time.
Our client will invest in the right candidate, offering:
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.