This job is in the Netherlands
As an assembly specialist, you independently assemble new modules into semi finished products or entire production lines for the high-tech industry. You use specialized tools to guarantee the accuracy of the construction. In addition, you work from technical drawings and work instructions. If assembly problems or component shortages occur, you report back to the production manager and/or the engineering department. You will be stationed in a high-tech clean room environment, where quality is more important than quantity.
- Completed technical education in mechatronics, mechanics or mechanical engineering;
- At least 2 years hands-on work, experience in mechanical engineering is preferred;
- You are passionate about technology and you are willing to work in a high tech environment with challenging technical projects;
- Good English communication skills;
- Problem-solving ability;
- You can describe yourself as a true team player;
- You are proactive and flexible;
- You are willing to work extra hours if necessary.
Do you want a challenging job in a growing international environment? Do you have a great passion for technology and would you like to work with technical projects and enthusiastic colleagues?
You will work in a growing international environment with high-tech projects and challenges. Short communication lines, an informal atmosphere and pleasant colleagues also make your work attractive. In regards to your efforts, we propose a good salary, excellent working conditions and the opportunity to further develop you.
Contract / conditions
If you are successful in the application process, our client will invest in your personal development. This is not a position just for 1 or 2 years, it is a position for a longer time. The salary starts at € 2.400,- and goes up to € 3.400,- gross per month (40 hours working week) depending on your experience and education. There are also many secondary benefits such as vacation pay, pension scheme, collective health insurance, travel allowance and more.
- Our client offers candidates from abroad a relocation program so that you are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands. They will assist you with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby the site
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who works in Holland needs to apply for health insurance. Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost between € 70,- to €100,- per month.)
- They also offer a basic course in the Dutch language