This job is in the Netherlands
We are looking for an operator for an organization that is a major producer of substrate for the cultivation of various mushrooms, such as Shiitake and King Oyster mushroom, for the European market. This organization is located in a new factory, where you will be working with big and modern machines and the newest technologies.
In your role as Senior Technical Operator, you supervise the work and act as the first point of contact. You are responsible for the correct execution of all production, packaging and cleaning work by your colleagues and you provide support where necessary. You also identify and assess (process) failures and deviations in installations. You also carry out minor maintenance work. Wearing special clothing is mandatory when working in the high-care cleanrooms. You consistently take care of this. Working hygienically is essential.
You also guide and motivate the (assistant) technical operators and participate in daily and team meetings. The team consists of approximately 10 people.
- You at least a bachelor degree in a technical field;
- You have a diploma in a technical field;
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a manager in an agro/food company;
- In possession of a forklift certificate or willing to obtain one;
- Fluent in English;
- Willing to work in a 3-shift schedule.
Offer & Contract
- A salary between €3,500 and €4,500 gross per month based on your experience and knowledge
- Company car (private use permitted).
Our client offers candidates from abroad a relocation program so that you are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands. They will assist you with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby the site
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who works in Holland needs to apply for health insurance)