This job is in the Netherlands
We are looking for skilled CNC Milling operators. As a CNC miller, you work on a variety of products. This usually involves highly complex products at the time of manufacturability. In this case, it involves milling large products with dimensions of up to 3x3x1meter.
These are produced on large 5-axis machining centers with pallet change systems or 5-axis gantry machines. As a milling operator, you will be responsible for the execution of the manufacturing process.
Our client has invested in 3 large gantry milling machines of about 25 meters long. These machines have Siemens SL controls. You will work in an autonomous team where different disciplines will be present in the team (programmer, craftsman, factory engineer, etc.), giving your team the ability to be self-managing.
The first products on these new machines will be aluminum products, which will be reduced from 20 tons of material to 2 tons of finished product. These products are very complex and are intended for the semiconductor industry. High quality is of course a high priority here.
As a milling machine operator, you independently read drawings and work instructions and set up the machine. You then produce the products and perform the necessary in-process checks. When there is new work, you provide excellent feedback to the programmer. If there is a quality problem, you do a cause analysis and help prevent errors.
- Completed technical education (EQF level 3, 4 or 5);
- At least 2 years of experience as a CNC operator;
- You have good English communication skills;
- Experiencing in using measuring tools;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Ability to work in a structures and precise manner;
- Ability to use tools and machines effectively;
- Open to working in 5 shifts;
- You are a team player;
- You have a good sense of quality.
Offer & Contract
The salary which you will receive will be between €2,700 up to €3,200 gross per month. This depends on your educational background and relevant work experience.
Below you can find an overview of your main primary and secondary conditions for this position, such as:
- 25 paid holidays per year;
- 30% shift allowance;
- Holiday allowance of 8,33% over total gross year income, paid once per year;
- Free on public holidays, maximum of 7 per year;
- Travel expense of €0,21 per km.
Our client offers candidates from abroad a relocation program so that you are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands. They will assist you with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby the site
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who works in Holland needs to apply for health insurance. Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost between € 70,- to €100,- per month.)