This job is in the Netherlands
Are you proactive, do you have a positive attitude and do you get energy from achieving success? Then you are the Workflow manager we are looking for!
Our client is a large, dynamic organization that strives for that little bit better and extra every day. This is a challenging position with many opportunities to develop yourself. As a Workflow manager you will work in the day shift, where you are part of the Maintenance department. You are the first point of contact for technicians and technical operators. If problems arise on a regular basis, you are the one who has to solve them. You therefore also work together with process technologists and share your knowledge with troubleshooting engineers.
- You make work supplies transparent (SAP-PM) and optimize this;
- In the absence of the NEN3140 installation manager, you take on this task;
- You own your own area. You ensure that everything works and that we can get the most coffee out of our production process;
- You resolve faults in control technology (including controllers, networks, PLC, DCS, MES and SCADA systems), which have been scaled up by fault engineers;
- You optimize the systems (Siemens TIA and S7) in consultation with Technical Operators and process technologists.
- You have NEN-3140 knowledge and experience, which is equivalent to the level of professional training & energy technology;
- At least a completed technical degree, with work experience in the process industry;
- You have experience with PLCs and preferably with Siemens TIA, S7 or S5;
- You are proactive and your creative ability help you get the best out of yourself every day;
- Your experience allows you to keep a cool head in situations under pressure and you can easily transfer your knowledge to colleagues.
- You have excellent English communication skills.
Offer & Contract
- A competitive gross salary between €3000 and €6500 per month, depending on experience and education;
- Holidays and other secondary employment conditions in accordance with the collective labor agreement;
- Working in friendly organization with a driven team;
Our client offers candidates from abroad a relocation program so that you are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands. They will assist you with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby the site
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who works in Holland needs to apply for health insurance)
- They also offer a basic course in the Dutch language