This job is in the Netherlands Our client is a worldwide player specialized in the manufacturing and marketing of tin and plastic containers for national and international companies, mainly for the food, drinks, industrial and pharmaceutical sectors. For one of their factories in the Netherlands they are searching for a Maintenance Mechanic.
Your job What does your day as a mechanic in this modern company look like? Your main task is to keep the production lines in a good technical condition, this includes all machines, transport systems and peripherals.
You are constantly working on improving the quality and quantity of the production after your internal training program, you independently carry out the final checks on the operation of the machines when the production lines are not running, you provide preventive maintenance, repairs and overhauls of the front and back of the production lines to maintain the high quality of the product, make adjustments to assigned machines according to technical requirements you are responsible for the correct administration of the production data and any product defects.
• You can communicate well in English, it is the working language within this company
• You are able to perform well under pressure and have a strong sense of responsibility
• You are able to switch easily between different tasks on different machines
• Flexible and willing to work in 3 shifts, weekends and holidays if necessary
• You have experience in the maintenance of industrial production machines
• You understand the importance of quality and safety
Offer Our client offers you permanent fulltime job with education facilities and a good