Mechatronics Field Service Technician This job is in the Netherlands
For our client, a medium/small company that specializes in roller conveyor systems., we are looking for a Mechatronics Field Service Technician.
• You are responsible for inspecting and optimizing the transport & optimization lines;
• You analyze and investigate mechanical, electrical and software malfunctions in installations and carry out repair work;
• In the event of malfunctions to the equipment and installation, you ensure that the disruption is adequately resolved in consultation with the customer;
• (Partly) responsible for making the transport & optimization lines ready for use;
• In consultation with the customer, you carry out periodic maintenance and advise on the optimal use of the installations;
• You participate in the breakdown duty roster;
• You place parts of our lines at the customer.
• You have a degree in mechanical engineering / mechatronics or a similar field;
• You are proactive and you have a service-oriented, flexible and positive attitude;
• You are willing to work overtime and occasional weekend work;
• You have good technical insight and are visually oriented;
• You are technically analytical;
• You have good oral communication skills in English;
• Speaking German is an advantage;
• Several years of work experience in a similar position is an advantage.
• The starting salary is approximately €2800 to €3000 gross per month and can increase based on knowledge, experience and age.
• A challenging position with a lot of variety and freedom;
• Training and courses that allow you to optimally develop yourself;
• A friendly, driven and professional team around you;
• A good balance between work and private life with 38 days off, based on a 40- hour working week.
Relocation program Our client offers candidates from abroad a relocation program so that you are fully
supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands. They will assist you with the following:
• Helping you in the search for housing
• Setting up a Dutch bank account
• Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
• Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who works in Holland needs to apply for health insurance. Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost between € 70,- to €100,- per month.)